Friday 21 April 2017

Week 16 - Colour Crazy Challenge- Knitty Kitty Digis

Happy Friday and welcome back

Our challenge for you today is


ANYTHING GOES


Closing date: 5th May
You can use any colouring medium you like to enter,
You can enter ANY kind of make you like, whatever colours you like and your project can be anything you want, it's up to you.
We are very kindly sponsored for this challenge by
Who have kindly offeref 3 digis to our winner
Make sure you check out the Etsy store by clicking the banner

So let's get to this week's inspiration!


Julia This week I was given this gorgeous digi from Knitty Kitty Digi's to play with .. you can find this little cutie here I coloured it up with copic markers .. and created some background paper to match using water colours. Full details on my blog.
Louise - I chose the very cute Puddles Of Love image to use on my card for this challenge.
I coloured the image with promarkers.

Carol - I chose an image with some very cheeky kitties for my card today, it's Bird Feeder Booby Trap. I coloured it in with my copics. 

Beautiful Colouring from the team!

Our winners from Week 13 are:
Random Winner chosen by Random.org
24 - Jarka
Well done! - you have won a prize from Oddball~  Please email sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting code CCCw16001 to claim your prize!

The Design Team's Top 3 
2-Jackie C
41-Cicci
60 -Paper Whims


Wow, so many entries,  we loved all of them so thankyou all so much for entering! 

Don't forget your badges they can be found in the tab above.
Please link up your entries below, see you next time! xx
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Superb DT creations and what a great Sponsor :-) Thank you for this fun Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my birthday card as one of your Team Favorites. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT cards, these little cats are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovey DT card so inspiring and I am so sorry I added number 35 please deleted It I just ready only 2 entries per challenges..many thanks

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!